Friday, November 2, 2007

Hello guys, welcome to my blog!

Hello guys! I am Leon. Welcome to my blog!
I am 19 and I come from China. My hometown is ChangChun and I used to live in Beijing for 5 years. Now, I am studying English in YUELI. I enjoy playing basketball and pool because I have played them years by years and i am good at them. I also like to play computer games such like Counter-Strike and Warcraft 2. I am crazy about Dota(a game of Warcraft 2) these days. If any one wants to play with me , just sent me an e-mail.

2 comments:

Mark Kim said...

Hi Leon. where do you play basketball usually? in the gym? The weather is getting cold, so I can't play outside. Anyway, nice to meet you.

Haitham said...

hi leon, it is nice to have something common between us especially pool. i love playing pool and i am so exciting to beat you. i usually spend 10 to 15 minutes in playing pool after the class finishs immediatly in York. so get ready to be kicked.
nice to have you...